Friday, November 7, 2014

A Bit About All This

Hiyas! My name is Kim Castro, as 15 year old girl currently living in a small town near Seattle WA. Anywhos... so one day I would love to make it in the fashion industry. I'm currently all around in what it is I want to do in fashion such as being able to sew and wanting to be a designer, enjoy styling designs/outfit, sketching, embellishing, advertising, taking stats of sales and the list just goes on. I want to put my name out there! 

Therefore, I decided to make this blog which I hope will feature sketches I make, current designs, ootd, status on my career path, beauty designs, interviews, tags and maybe more. 

Please check out my polyvore! http://racanoki.polyvore.com/

Thanks for checking this out, I love getting feedback good or bad and hope to make this into something ya'll enjoy reading :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment