Saturday, January 10, 2015

Updates! Collaboartion + Discount Codes For You, My hopes for the new year, personal life and more

Alright, well hiyas! Long time no chat I know… well I want to start off with the negatives… so my personal life has been iffy. For one I just went through a terrible relationship ending, on the other I have more support from friends and teachers. I’m struggling with some health which I want to discuss in a later post (more info on that, keep reading) but I’m getting better in my academics.

Now that that’s out of the way, I’m given the opportunity to really want to further my fashion career. And I am definitely happy to say that reaching over 7,500 followers on polyvore, more popularity means I have grabbed the attention of a store called Fevrie.

Check out the store: http://www.fevrie.com/

Plus here’s a discount code to use: racanoki

Now this is really great because in return for designing sets featuring their items, they were kind enough to send me one of their products which I intend to post a how I wore it and review.

This is also really great because it’s a start to having my fashion taste be more noticed, working with companies and polyvore I think would look great in a portfolio for college applications, plus it’s a great way to gain more contacts and experience for the industry. I’m still struggling how I’m going to further my love for passion career wise such as what school I’d love to go to plus what I really intend do, whether it be a public relationist, designer, etc. If you have any suggestions or help it would be greatly appreciated!

Moving on to the next order of business, I really want to make Ra.Ca.No.Ki. Style work out, especially as more practice with the fashion industry. Therefore I will soon be posing a variety of styling tips, tricks, discussions within fashion and the industry, and possibly more posts on how I wear and any projects I’m working on.

Thanks so much for all the support and having faith!

o.o.o -Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment